Beware of Bubbles


Do your kids enjoy bubble machines?  Do your dogs like to be in the mix?  So did Annie (pictured above) and that love of bubbles resulted in a visit and stay at the emergency room along with a trip to the veterinary opthamologist.  Annie was diagnosed angioedema of the face and eyelids, which was caused by an allergic reaction to the bubble making fluid, and she also had severe corneal ulceration in both eyes. After Annie got done playing with the bubbles she started rubbing her eyes and then her eyelids got swollen and turned under from the swelling, and that with all the rubbing caused the ulceration. So BEWARE of bubbles and dogs and keep them separate.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: